~/dnite.org

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Just bored.. Welcome to me.

Welcome, everyone, to the life of a computer dork. I'm dnite (or Steve, if you wish) and I'll be your tour guide for the next .. um. long time.

I've become quite bored with LiveJournal and I like the overall look and feel of blogger better. Coupled with the fact that I can actually upload pictures and things right to blogspot, I think i'm going to like it here. We'll see if I keep the LJ account. This design is temporary. I picked it out of the list-o-templates when I created this account, so when I get some time I'll go ahead and make something new.

So why should you return? I don't know. You really don't have to. I'd like you to. Makes blogging kind of pointless if you don't have at least a small audience, but I can't force you. I surely won't lose sleep over it either. A couple of things I have planned for this blog would be a developers blog (I might make that a seperate blog thou, but I'll at least keep you up to date on when I've added things) where I can not only tell you what I've been working on (web design, PHP, C, etc.) but I can also have some place to look at to see how things have evolved. I'll also drop in with movie reviews, game reviews, book reviews, music reviews... If it can be reviewed, I'll probably review it. I'll keep you posted on what's going on in my life and pretty much anything else that pops into my head that I might find amusing (or not so amusing) at the moment. Either way, I don't think it would hurt you to come back. I forget if blogger.com has an RSS feed.. Have to check into that...

I will warn you ahead of time. I ramble. A lot.. I, also, don't believe in looking over what I've written. So be prepared for a lot of junk that probably doesn't make sence. That's a good enough welcome post. I'll update again shortly. Welcome to my life!

P.S. If anyone is interested, you can check out my LJ if you want.. I only recommend it if your bored, as I'll probably update here more than there now. But there is a bit of text to read there. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home