~/dnite.org

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Blogger Stays

So.. I slept on it, and I've been going over the features of Blogger and I've chosen to stay. I've even gotten my lovely girlfriend to switch over to Blogger (I don't think she's going to be exclusive though). I decided to add a section on the right for Blog Links.. I'll put various blogs that I like, and blogs from friends there. You can check them out if you want. The only feature I kind of miss here would be privacy. Now I don't really care so much about privacy. My LJ was always public and I don't mind this being public, but it's a nice thing to have to be able to block certain people from your blog. No worries here. This blog is for everyone.

I still haven't decided on whether I want to keep this as my developer blog, or if I want to start a new one for that. I realized that blogger starts a new blog for you when you send a picture over your phone, so I'm going to wait to start that up for when I get my new phone and new service. That should be fun though.

I suppose I'll start my developer blog right here for now. Currently, I'm working on a movie. No big budget production here. I'm just currently editing together all the footage that I took when I went to Florida with Therese. Nothing big. I want to turn the 4 hours of footage I have into about an hour, hour and a half. There's a lot of junk though, so that shouldn't be a problem. Um..

I'm planning in the planning stages for a couple of normal programming projects. I'm planning a shopping cart, probably written in PHP, that I might even eventually try and sell. I'm also planning a project that would kind of make a 'friends' page for blogger. Shouldn't be too hard. Just have to see what kind of things blogspot lets you do.

In other 'development' news, I'm trying to get a job. I've been looking for a couple months but no luck. LoneStar seems to be my best bet right now. They are right across the street and they sounded like they were actually interested in hiring me. I'll go into detail on why it's hard for me to get a job later on. For now, I leave you with that and wish everyone a pleasant time until the next time I update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home