~/dnite.org

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

DaVinci Code Movie: Plot Change?!

OK! This is really getting ridiculous! Sony Pictures has actually been speaking with catholic and Christian groups to find out how to make The DaVinci Code less offensive for them. I honestly don't understand how Dan Brown could let this happen nor do I understand how he could have looked over that part of the contract that said 'We can change the entire plot of your book if we want'. I love The DaVinci Code. One of the main reasons I love it is because it brings up questions and concepts that society (i.e. the church) tries to hide or cover up. I understand that Sony wants to make money on this movie, but doesn't the fact that the name of the book often comes with 'best selling' somewhere within a few words of it. People like the book the way it is. Don't do this to a great book Sony. Please don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home