~/dnite.org

Saturday, August 06, 2005

About time

I'll admit it. I've been slacking off around here. But before you jump down my throat about it, let me explain. There have been various reasons why I have been neglecting my blog. Most of it centers around laziness. I've been using the new Dear Park Alpha 2 for a while (It's the code name for the next Firefox 1.5) and It's been working grand, but a few days ago (probably just after my last post) I decided to download the newest Dear Park build. Wasn't having any problems, just thought I'd give it a shot. So I installed it and was all ready to blog my little heart out, but for some really strange reason, Dear Park didn't work with Blogger.com any more. Now if I wasn't lazy, I would have downloaded v1.0.6 of Firefox like I just did now and went about the blogging. This didn't happen. My other reasons for neglecting you is that I've been scouring the wed for some cool javascript libraries I could use to make my next uber-cool project. You'll find out more here in the future and I'll definately post here when I feel the site is ready for beta. But I just assure you that it will be cool. I've also started taking up C++ and started trying to learn Javascript at the same time (I've only got a pretty basic understanding of both of these languages). So that's why I haven't been here. Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home