~/dnite.org

Monday, July 25, 2005

Finley's Grill Room - Come eat!

So, I had my first day of work today. I have to say that this place is going to be big. It just opened less than a week ago and already they're getting some business. They also will be rolling out a full page color ad in both the trib and the herald, so that should boost business 10 fold since they haven't even advertised yet. It's an excellent place. I will get to try the food soon. So I'll let you know how that is, but what I've seen looks great. The atmosphere in this place is what blows me away. They are aiming at the older business folks or mid 20's, mature demographic. Getting away from the whole club thing that was Rip Rocks. I really can't express how nice this place is.

So ya, anyways, Day one at work was nice. I'm training with two other people that are very nice people. All the managers and servers seem to be excellent. I really can't wait to get through with training. Luckily, the blunt of the ad they'll be running should start kicking in about the time I start actually serving. So at least business should pick up when I get through with training. I'm looking forward to it. I'm actually quite excited about this job. Everyone come on down and eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home