~/dnite.org

Monday, July 18, 2005

Halo 2 Rank Button

If you'll look to the right, you'll notice a rounded square box with numbers flashing by. I finally found the generator for that. All it does is show you (and whoever else is coming to this site) your ranks in Halo 2. If you want one for your own site, just click the button. It'll give you the instructions for creating one yourself.

Maybe when I get a little more time, I'll actually make my own .. But for now I'll just stick with this one.

BTW. You might be saying 'Damn man! You suck at Halo 2! Why would you even put that up there!?' .. Although you may be right.. The only reason by rank is so low right now is because they reset the ranks a month ago or so and I haven't had much time to play since then. They'll go up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home