~/dnite.org

Friday, July 15, 2005

Potter Parties...

I'm a pretty last minute kind of guy. I generally put off planning something or I'll just not plan on doing at all until the last minute. It's Harry Potter night tonight. Midnight-oh-one is when the newest Harry Potter book (The Half-Blood Prince) is released. I, personally, can't wait. After seeing the first and second movie, I was finally convinced to try and read the books. A few months later I can gotten through all five and have eagerly awaited starting the sixth. I wasn't really planning on doing anything special tonight. But Therese made mention of going somewhere to get the book at midnight and I started looking for parties. I remembered reading about some parties where towns were decorated like Diagon Alley and stuff. Sounded like fun. So I came across PotterParties.com and was quite amazed at how many there were. We've made up our mind and we're going to the Anderson Bookstore in Downers Grove. There's going to be a lot of stuff to do and we can get there any time before 10 to 'pre-order' our book so we can actually get one at midnight. I'm pretty excited. This is going to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home