~/dnite.org

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Windows, rain, interviews and pizza...

Today was eventful .. I've been driving around for the last year with only a passenger side window because my driver side motor died and I didn't feel like paying upwards of $300 to replace it at a shop. So my dad and I ended up going through the trouble ourselves today and it was a pain in the ass. But I now have two working windows and I'm happy about that.

I got a job interview tomorrow at Finley's Grill Room. Not too bad, since they said they would call me in about a week and a half or so and instead they called me the very next day. I'm happy about that.

We get to walk 2 minutes away to pick up a pizza from the Lou Malnati's Carry Out place in about 20 minutes. I love living this close to everything. I'm happy about that.

We got rain today! We haven't had a decent rain since the 4th of July, and before that. At least a month. We need it to keep raining, but I'll still be ok if that was all we're going to get. I'm just waiting for it to rain while I'm at home so I can sit on my balcony and watch it. But I'm still very happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home