~/dnite.org

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Halo 2 Update

I've started playing Halo 2 more lately. Even got my friend, Jeff, playing more. He's the kind who really doesn't like all the 'kiddos' on Live! who just scream and are just really annoying online. Couple that with the fact that these kids do nothing else but play Halo 2 on Live!, it makes for some unenjoyable experiences. But we all played for a while not too long ago. We had a blast. I've been playing a lot of Team Skirmish when the rest of my friends aren't online. I used to really like the Big Team Battle, because it was just so fast and fun and big. But for some reason, Big Team Battles tend to lag. It's not a huge lag. It's not unplayable. But I would rather play smaller tighly knit games where I can actually talk to the other 3 players on my team and have them respond. Yesterday I went from a level 5 to a level 11 in just about 6 or 7 matches. I just ended up being on a good team for each match and every time I won, I gained a level. I didn't mind.

I think that's all I got for my Halo 2 Update. I'll add more later. I can't wait for the extra levels to be free. 3 more weeks for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home