~/dnite.org

Thursday, July 21, 2005

PSP 2.0 and a new color!

Sony has announced two things at the 'PS Meeting 2005'. The first being a new update to the PSP's firmware. 2.0 will fix some bugs (most homebrew stuff probably won't work any more) and add some features like a built in web browser (no more browser hacks!) and a new mode for transferring pictures to friends PSP's. You should see this update any day now.

Ceramic White PSP

Sony also announced a brand new ceramic white PSP. From the looks of this thing, I may actually buy one. I haven't had the money to blow on a PSP, but this one might make me work a little harder so I can afford one. You should see this one around the middle of September.

There has been a bunch of PlayStation 3 news released at the PS Meeting 2005, but I don't have the time to sort through it all and update here. So if you really want to know about the PS3, head on over to IGN for all your gaming news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home